– Clean House -this is ongoing with so many parts. This could be a list all by itself!
– Take photos of handmade items to list on etsy site.
– Do laundry – I don’t consider this a part of cleaning the house since I need clean clothes regardless of whether or not I clean my house.
– Work out in the yard – pick up trash that has blown into the yard, rake up leaves, spray trees, hang bird house, clear out lamb’s ear.
– Create new blog for Imagin8 – new creative group I’m starting – also need to create other web presences for it.
– Pay on furniture layaway.
– Go to Agora today or tomorrow – last Agora at Junctionview Studios in Grandview, Ohio – The Studio is being demolished soon to become part of the Grandview Yards.
-Vacuum out car.
– Find a knitting/crochet project to start.
– Apply to a couple of shows I’ve been looking at.
– Transfer some of my posts from my old blog to my new blog
*** this list is enough for a few weeks worth of work!
I’m up on Saturday morning. I woke up when the paper person threw the paper and hit my front door. My guess is that it was around 6 am. It was still very dark out with no light trying to peak out. I attempted to go back to sleep but my doggie daughter, Brandy heard me stir and she got up. She went into the entry way and got a long drink of water. Brandy only drinks water right before she goes outside to go potty. She has been using this train of thought since February of last year when I had to board her to go out of town. They didn’t take her out and she tried to hold it as long as she could. I felt bad because I thought they took your dog out for potty breaks. They didn’t advertise otherwise and I was so excited to go to knit camp that I didn’t think to ask. After Brandy’s long drink of water this morning she came and got me. It was still dark out and I really didn’t want to get up so I groaned a little bit, I’m sure I said something but whatever it was, Brandy decided not to bother me and went back to sleep.
I had set my alarm clock last night for 8, I went to bed around 1:00 am and thought 7 hours was good for a good night’s sleep. I woke up again on my own, looked around and listened, Brandy was still asleep and my Mom, who lives with me, was still asleep. I went back to sleep myself. I should have looked at the clock first, before going back to bed, because it seemed like I had just closed my eyes when the alarm went off. Brandy heard the alarm and waited patiently for me to get up. I slipped on some clothes, took her out. Ran to McD’s when I was done with her. I came back home and ate breakfast.
I watched two shows of Sewing With Nancy on PBS, half of the Pioneer Woman on Food Network and now I’m watching Desperate Landscapes on DIY. I’m contemplating laying back down for a little bit. I have a lot to do but trying to do it when you’re tired is sometimes self defeating. I’ll finish drinking my coffee and see how I feel then.